You only get one chance to make a first impression, and this includes the impression your business (and the commercial building housing it) makes on customers, clients, vendors, and even members of the community. That’s reason enough in itself to keep your exterior clean through commercial soft washing.
Commercial buildings are subjected to continual exposure to pollution, debris, dirt, graffiti, grease, bird droppings, and exhaust residue from passing traffic. This abuse can leave your business’ exterior looking dirty and unkempt and reflect on you as a commercial property owner, which is why soft washing makes perfect sense.
What Commercial Buildings Benefit from Soft Washing?
Soft washing is a good option for all types of businesses and commercial buildings, including:
- Industrial buildings
- Gas Stations
- Retail Stores
- Shopping malls and shopping centers
- Parking garages and facilities
- Civic/government buildings
Soft washing involves using power-washing equipment at low pressure along with chemicals and cleaning agents to remove the gunk that builds up on a building’s exterior. It has a few advantages over pressure-washing, the biggest of which is that it doesn’t damage the surface of your building in the way that high-pressure washing might.
Benefits of Soft Washing for Commercial Buildings
Over time, contaminants like those mentioned above can become more than just an aesthetic detriment to your business’ exterior that makes it look old and neglected. These contaminants can also damage your building over time, resulting in unnecessary maintenance and costly repairs. Fortunately, soft washing can help. However, that’s not the only reason commercial property owners should employ a professional soft washing company. Soft washing also:
- Gives your commercial building a curb appeal boost. Regular soft washing of your building can boost its look, thus increasing its value.
- Creates an inviting vibe. Nobody wants to go into a dirty building that looks like it lacks in the maintenance department. Soft washing gives your building a well-maintained look.
- Undoes some of the wear-and-tear your building undergoes. Whether it’s people leaving gum under a handrail or some other messy action, soft washing nips it in the bud before it becomes a more permanent problem.
- Enhances safety around your property. Soft washing removes moss, bacteria, algae, fungus, and mold with as much as a 99.9% success rate percent. A clean property is just naturally safer and has fewer risks to those who frequent your business. For example, cleaning slick mildew from sidewalks using soft washing can reduce slip and fall accidents.
- Reduces the need for repairs. When you take care of your building’s exterior, you stave off problems resulting from grime and dirt buildup, which may even lead to mildew and mold. Contaminants eat away at the infrastructure of your building, which causes it to age faster and requires more (and more complex) repair work.
- Tackles bacteria called gloeocapsa magma. Gloeocapsa magma is a common species of cyanobacteria that often grow on rooftops and other surfaces of commercial buildings. Soft washing can eliminate this type of bacteria from your building’s exterior, taking with it the possible damage and deterioration that long-term infestation can cause.
Commercial Power Washing and Soft Washing You Can Trust
Soft washing is an excellent choice for a variety of exterior surfaces around your commercial building. These include vinyl, wood, and stone, which can look dirty, dull, worn, and faded over time. Reach out to our team to learn how our eco-friendly soft washing service can keep your commercial building looking its best.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]